Join us for Cobb EMC's Annual Meeting!
Saturday, September 19
North Georgia State Fair at Jim R. Miller Park
Cobb EMC members are invited to attend the meeting.
Nominees for director election in 2015
SECTION 3.08. Notice of Nominees. The Secretary shall be responsible for posting at the Cooperative’s headquarters and on its website the nominees for the election, and if received on or before the fourth Friday in May, shall include same in the notice to the Members for the meeting at which the election is to be held.
- District 2 – Rudy Underwood
- District 3 – Kelly Bodner
- District 9 – Eric Broadwell
Key dates and deadlines:
- May 22: Terms for directors of districts 2, 3 and 9 will be expiring at the Annual Meeting. Nomination petitions for Director elections must be submitted (Sec. 3.07).
- June 11: Member sponsored bylaw amendments must be submitted (Sec. 10.01).
- August 14: Notice must be received from any member desiring to exceed the 5 minute speaking limitation for the Annual Meeting (Sec. 2.12).
*There are several other deadlines and requirements applicable to the Annual Meeting that are contained in the Bylaws. Members are encouraged to review Cobb EMC’s Bylaws and to contact Kevan Espy at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions about the Annual Meeting, or any deadline or requirement related to the Annual Meeting.