HVAC Tuneup Rebate
HVAC Tuneup Rebate
Cobb EMC's HVAC Tuneup rebate program encourages members to schedule annual preseason checkups with a qualified contractor to check that HVAC systems are operating efficiently. A yearly tuneup is one of several steps that members can take to increase the efficiency of their heating and cooling system. We're proud to offer our members a $50 rebate to assist with the cost of a spring tuneup.
Due to the success of our program, HVAC Tuneup rebate vouchers are no longer available for 2021. But don’t worry, the HVAC Tuneup rebate will be back again next year. Want a reminder when registration opens? Sign up to receive emails from Cobb EMC.
For questions regarding your HVAC Tuneup voucher, email us.
- Limit ONE voucher per member, per year.
- Single-family residence only.
- Vouchers are for new appointments only and cannot be used for tuneups that have already been completed.
- Must use a participating contractor to redeem the voucher.
- The actual cost of the tuneup may exceed $50.
- The voucher covers the first $50 of tuneup cost only.
- Vouchers are available beginning March 1, 2021, and will remain available while supplies last.
Terms and Conditions
- Vouchers are limited to ONE per member, per year.
- Voucher requests are available beginning March 1, 2021, and remain available while supplies last.
- The voucher covers the first $50 of the tuneup cost only.
- The voucher has no cash value.
- The voucher is not transferable.
- The voucher is redeemable only by the contractor named on the voucher.
- Vouchers can only be used in service contracts if the contractor allows it.
- These vouchers are for new appointments only and cannot be used for tuneups that have already been completed.
- No same-day voucher requests accepted.
- The voucher must be signed and dated by the member and the contractor.
- Only 2021 vouchers are valid. Member cannot use a previous year's voucher.
- Cobb EMC residential members only.
- Single-family residence.
- Tuneup must be completed at the Cobb EMC member's service address.
- Limit one (1) voucher per member per year.
- Limited quantities are available.
- The member is solely responsible for arrangements for, and results of, any work performed by the contractor.
- Must use a participating contractor. Cobb EMC contractor.
- Payment can only be made to the contractor.
- The actual cost of tuneup may exceed $50. Members should obtain a price quote from the participating contractor.*.
*Any list (or specific name) of contractors is provided as a convenience for customers and is presented for information purposes only. It does not constitute an endorsement of these contractors, nor a preference among these contractors.
The customer/member is solely responsible for arrangements for, and results of, any work performed by the contractor.
When selecting air conditioning equipment, customers/members are encouraged to consider manufacturer and service information for their specific application, including reliability and performance characteristics of the equipment, parts availability, warranty and maintenance agreements, service charges and related cost information. Cobb EMC does not endorse specific equipment manufacturers. Get more information on air conditioning equipment.
Have a question or just want to chat with a Cobb EMC member care representative?