Manage Your Account
Manage Your Account
- Payments post to your account in real time.
- Residential members may pay by Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® or American Express® with no fee and sign up for recurring payments.
- Easily manage your account 24/7 from computers, smartphones and tablets.
- Free and user-friendly app available for iOS and Android.
- Manage billing and account notifications.
Sign Up for Text and Email Alerts
Managing your account is more convenient with text and email alerts. Get real-time billing and outage alerts sent directly to your phone so you can stay informed even on the go. After you enroll in text alerts, you can send the following commands to 768-482:
- HELP: To receive additional support.
- STOP: To unsubscribe from text alerts.
- UNSTOP: To re-enroll in text alerts.
- Log in to the Cobb EMC app and select More to find Settings.
- Once in Settings, select Contact Methods to add an email or mobile phone number. Please note: if you add a mobile phone number, you will be required to verify the number through a verification code sent as a text message.
- Once the email or phone number has been enrolled, go back to Settings and select Manage Notifications.
- Select which group of notifications you would like to receive and select your preference on Text Message or Email for each individual notification.
- You'll see "Success – Notification has been updated.”
- Log in to your account.
- Hover over Notifications at the top of the screen and select Manage Contacts to add an email or mobile phone number. Please note: if you add a mobile phone number, you will be required to verify the number through a verification code sent as a text message.
- Once the email or phone number has been enrolled, hover over Notifications again and select Manage Notifications.
- For each notification that you would like to receive, use the drop-down menus under Text Message and Email to select your preference for receiving the information.
- Click Save Settings to save your selections.
Have a question or just want to chat with a Cobb EMC member care representative?