It’s simple, and there’s no charge for businesses to participate in the program. To increase customer visits, you provide our members discounts, and we’ll promote them to our members. What’s more, offers are also available to millions of other cooperative members across the nation!
How Co-op Connections works
Cobb EMC provides our members a Co-op Connections membership. Members may request a co-op connection card, download the mobile app or print coupons online to receive a discount offer specified by the business. There is no charge for businesses to participate in the program.
How to participate
Follow the steps listed below to enroll your business in this unique and rewarding program.
- Register for a Co-op Connections account online. When creating your account, make sure you select Cobb EMC as your co-op.
- Email us to let us know that you’ve created an account. We will then convert your membership account into a business account.
- We will then email you the online business agreement, and help you complete your enrollment process. You'll need to have the following information ready:
- Business contact information
- Business description
- Type of discount you want to offer (with start and expiration dates)
- Business logo (optional)
- Up to three pictures to showcase your business (optional)
See How it Works
Get more business when you connect with thousands of members already using the Co-op Connections program.
Have a question or just want to chat with a Cobb EMC member care representative?