It’s simple, and there’s no charge for businesses to participate in the program. To increase customer visits, you provide our members discounts, and we’ll promote them to our members. What’s more, offers are also available to millions of other cooperative members across the nation!
How the Co-op Connections Card works
Cobb EMC provides our members a Co-op Connections Card. When they show the card at any participating business, they receive a discount offer. There is no charge for businesses to participate in the program.
How to participate
Follow the steps listed below to enroll your business in this unique and rewarding program. When creating your account, make sure you select Cobb EMC as your co-op.
- Download the business agreement and return the completed agreement to Cobb EMC's marketing department via:
- Fax: 770-429-2130
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: P.O. Box 369, Marietta, GA 30061
- Once you submit your completed agreement, you will receive an email confirmation within 48 hours.
- If your agreement is approved, your next step is to create an account. Click here to create an account and offer discounts. You'll need the following information to create your account:
- Business contact information
- Business description
- Type of discount you want to offer (with start and expiration dates)
- Business logo (optional)
- Up to three pictures to showcase your business (optional)
Your feedback is important to us!
Please take our survey to improve the enrollment process for other businesses.
For more information:
Have a question or just want to chat with a Cobb EMC member care representative?