Cobb EMC encourages businesses to conserve energy to benefit our members and environment.
Use these ways to save energy to run your business comfortably and economically:
- Buy computers, printers, scanners and copiers with the federal government's ENERGY STAR® label for efficient electricity use.
- Buy multi-function machines rather than stand-alone copiers, faxes and scanners.
- Set your computer to "sleep" mode when you leave for extended periods of time.
- Recycle paper to reduce energy use and pollution.
- Use LEDs to save energy and cut pollution.
Business Energy Advisor
The Business Energy Advisor offers energy management tools and resources that help business members:
- Locate where their energy dollars are going
- Get money-saving advice
- Find out what equipment makes the most sense for their organization
- Identify key purchasing criteria
ENERGY STAR is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and is a joint program of the EPA and the U.S. Energy Department.
Have a question or just want to chat with a Cobb EMC member care representative?