Calling all design artists!
Want to win $1,000? Want to see your design on thousands of shirts at our Annual Meeting? Cobb EMC invites members* to show off their design talents by creating a one-of-a-kind T-shirt! Come up with an idea that relates to Cobb EMC and submit it by June 29, 2018. The winning design will appear on our Annual Meeting T-shirt. Official Cobb EMC logos are available for download.
1st place: $1,000 and your design printed on thousands of T-shirts
2nd place: $500
3rd place: $250
*Do you live in a primary residence served by Cobb EMC? Then you’re a member!
- Participants must live in a primary residence served by Cobb EMC.
- After the closing date for submissions, on June 29 at 5 p.m., up to three (3) finalists will be selected for the T-shirt contest.
- The design with the most “likes” at 12 p.m. on July 27 will be chosen as the winner.
- The theme of the design should relate to Cobb EMC and must be your own original, unpublished work.
- Designs must be limited to a maximum of two colors.
- If you are a finalist, please be prepared to send your design in vector format (.EPS, .AI). We will not accept Word or Publisher files.
- Check out previous Annual Meeting T-shirts.
May 4: Contest opens for submissions.
June 29: Submission deadline. After the closing date for submissions, on June 29 at 5 p.m., up to three (3) finalists will be selected for the T-shirt contest.
July 13: If your design is selected as a finalist, it will be posted on Cobb EMC's Facebook page and the community will vote for the winning design.
July 27: Deadline for voting on Facebook.
September 15: Winner will be announced at our 2018 Annual Meeting.
Submissions for the 2018 T-shirt contest are now closed.
Fill out the form below and upload your design. All contest participants must accept the official rules of the contest. By filling out the form below and submitting your design, you accept the rules and regulations of the contest. Cobb EMC reserves the right to request minor revision(s) to the design. Cobb EMC may also make revisions to adapt the design. Cobb EMC reserves the right to reject any and all submissions. Cobb EMC may pick additional T-shirt designs for the use of additional promotional materials. For a list of frequently asked questions, click here.
Have a question or just want to chat with a Cobb EMC member care representative?