Cobb EMC Virtual Annual Meeting
Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. Register early to win up to $1,000 in bill credits!
The 82nd Cobb EMC Annual Meeting will be held online out of an abundance of caution and concern for our employees’ and members’ well-being during COVID-19.
We invite our members to join us so we can connect with you and share how we’re working to make your electric co-op more innovative, convenient and reliable. Plus, all members who attend will be entered to win gift cards to local businesses and restaurants, bill credits and grand prizes.
During the meeting, you'll learn how your co-op is ...
- Keeping your rates low
- Maintaining high reliability
- Innovating the electric industry
- Giving back to our community
- Supporting economic growth
Director elections and voting will take place at the Annual Meeting. Find details on the board elections process.
Key Dates and Deadlines
- May 22: Terms for directors and districts 1, 6 and 7 will be expiring at the Annual Meeting. Nomination petitions for Director elections must be submitted (Sec. 3.07). Find details on the board elections process.
- June 3: Member sponsored bylaw amendments must be submitted (Sec. 10.01).
- August 14: Written notice must be received from any member who desires to exceed the 5 minute speaking limitation for Annual Meeting (Sec. 2.12).
There are other deadlines and requirements applicable to the Annual Meeting that are contained in the Bylaws. Members are encouraged to review Cobb EMC Bylaws and to contact Kris Delaney if you have any questions about the Annual Meeting or any deadline requirement related to the Annual Meeting.
Have a question or just want to chat with a Cobb EMC member care representative?