Sign up for Paperless Billing today and see just how easy managing your account can be. No more checks to write, no stamps to buy, no bills to mail.
Benefits of Paperless Billing
- 24/7 online access to your account and statements
- E-mail reminders when your bill is ready
- Daily and hourly electric use summaries
- Pay bills online anytime, anywhere using your checking or savings account or using one-time or ongoing automatic payments
- Secure login and protected data
- No more papers containing your personal information sitting in your mailbox, and no more sifting through paper clutter and shredding bills
Enrolling is easy. Sign up today!
To sign up for Paperless Billing, sign in to your online account (online profile) and follow our step-by-step instructions on how to enroll.
How can I get a copy of my bill?
Sign in to your online account to check your balance, view/print a copy of your bill or pay your bill online.
Do I need to pay for this service?
How can I pay my bill?
Cobb EMC offers several convenient ways to pay your electric bill. View your payment options.
If I change my mind and want a paper bill, can I get both?
Paperless Billing is less expensive and reduces administrative costs, benefiting all of our members. For this reason, you may choose either bill method – but not both. If you wish to return to receiving a paper bill after trying the paperless, we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
How do I sign up?
Have a question or just want to chat with a Cobb EMC member care representative?